Domaine des Aspres
Mas Can Pere Courreu
RD 13 – 66110 La Bastide
Note: mountain roads to La Bastide – Gomdé are very winding, the average speed is 30 to 40 Km/h.
About 1h15, 60 to 70 Kms.
- Recommended road (68 Km, about 1h15): Fourques, Llauro, Calmeilles, then turn left on D618 at col(pass) du Fourtou, after La Bastide go on 2 Km, Gomdé entrance on the left.
- Through Bouleternère (N116 from Perpignan): after Boule d’Amont, at col du Fourtou turn rights on D618.
- Through Ille-sur-Tet (N116 from Perpignan): Vinça, Valmanya, pass of Palomere (1030m), go down 2 Km towards La Bastide, Gomdé entrance on the right after white building (quick road until Vinça, difficult after).
- Through Amélie-les-Bains: take D618, after Saint-Marsal take road D13 on the left towards La Bastide.
From Spain (Barcelona, Girona)
- Exit highway A9 at Le Boulou, then go to Amélie-les-bains then like above.
- Short cut: Le Boulou, then Saint-Jean-Pla-de-Corts, Vives, Llauro, etc like above.
By public transportation
Note: given the duration of the roundtrip (~2 hours), we will not in general be able to pick you up from Gomde, except for special cases.
For short stays it can be really worth renting a car (from 20 € a day) to reach Gomdé, particularly if you are several persons.
- “Bus à 1 €” to Amélie-les-bains (direction Arles-sur-Tech, about one bus per hour), then taxi (~60 €), or on thursdays and saturdays bus up to La Bastide.
- TER train to Ille-sur-Tet (8 trains per day), then taxi (~60 to 70 €).
- Taxi or VTC (cab) from Perpignan (> 130 €)
Trains Barcelone – Perpignan (5 to 7 trains per day, duration 1h20, cost 30 to 50€), then like above.
From Perpignan’s airport
Flights from/to: Paris-Orly, Nantes, Londres-Stansted, Dublin, Charleroi…
Reach center of Perpignan through airport shuttle (connection at «Catalogne Brasserie» for the railway station), then public transportation like above.
From Barcelona international’s airport
Airport shuttle to railway station of Estacio Sants: 20 mn, 2 per hour.
Train to Perpignan (6 per day, duration 1h20, cost 30 to 50€), then public transportation like above.
or Bus (Flixbus, Linebus, Alsa, Eurolines) (12 to 40 €, 3 to 4 hours) from Estacio Sants to Perpignan;
From Girona’s airport
Train to Perpignan (6 per day, duration ~45 mn, cost ~25€), then public transportation like above.
Bus to Perpignan: Frog Bus, PerpiCat.